IT Solution Analyst
Schneider is seeking a Solution Analyst to join our innovate TECH team! In this role, you will have the opportunity to take business requirements and develop solutions using agile methodology that deliver the requested capabilities. If you are looking for an intermediate position to be your next step in an IT career, with an opportunity to work independently as well as collaboratively with other solution and technical developers on advanced projects, then this is the position for you!
As a Solution Analyst, you will:
- Provide functional expertise for developing prototypes and specifications, data mapping, function mapping, test cases and user testing support
- Identify and resolve gaps in supported business processes and is involved in security/authorization set-up, user documentation, data interface design, data migration, and reconciliation
- Provide subject matter expertise in the resolution of domain related solution and production problems.
- Work with extended teams in the implementation of developed solutions, as well as coach more junior level staff in the Systems Analyst domain
- Analyze and design criteria for the evaluation and selection of new software packages and participate in design reviews with technical teams as needed
- Conduct effective analysis walkthroughs with peers and vendors
- Create system test plans, test cases, and executing system test plans
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant IT experience; or the equivalent
- An ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
- Strong project management skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.