Customer Service Representative
- Green Bay, WI
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Part-time; Part time flexible 2nd shift - Must include one weekend day.
Schneider is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our thriving team! Are you looking to start your career with one of the industry leaders in the transportation industry? The Customer Service Representative is responsible for customer support tasks enabling successful execution and completion of the customers orders. These responsibilities include tasks such as order creation, appointment setting, website work, defined reporting, service monitoring and invoice information. Support duties will be performed across multiple accounts.
About the role:
- Create and accept orders utilizing work instructions while meeting quality metrics.
- Schedule orders that need appointments following tool recommendation and network guidance.
- Escalate potential issues and surface opportunities for streamlining or automation of processes.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a competitive wage between $12.70 - $19.10, based on experience and $1.25/hr. or $2.00/hr. based on evenings/weekends worked. You will also enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal Candidate will have:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to to build professional relationships, attention to detail, team player, positive attitude, clear communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency using technology and working in several systems simultaneously.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.