Accounts Receivable Specialist
The Schneider organization currently has an opening for an Accounts Receivable Specialist whose responsibility will be to help reduce the overdue receivables by utilizing effective collection techniques. You will identify the root cause of any billing problems to drive resolution, and enable the customer to respond in paying overdue and future invoices in a timely manner. You'll accomplish this by having a comprehensive understanding of the order to cash process and knowledge of how our internal system interacts to meet the customers expectations. Check out the duties and requirements below and apply today. Are you up for it?
About the role:
- Responsible for the collection of customer receivables, primarily by phone.
- Identify and resolve customer disputes by researching and analyzing customer transactions.
- Create and maintain accurate invoicing profiles in all invoicing systems.
- Influence aging results by engaging in account reviews with sales associates and / or customers.
- Drive process/technology improvements by finding opportunities and participating in project implementation.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Associates Degree within accounting or business preferred or equivalent work experience, and two years experience in a customer service or transportation environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively through means of written and oral communication, strong influence skills resulting in a positive outcome while maintaining relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite application, attentive to detail.
- Exhibit stress tolerance in a dynamic work environment with resolute timeframes.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.