Business Systems & Reporting Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday
Schneider is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Business Systems & Reporting Analyst to be responsible for developing an intimate knowledge of our business processes and the associated flow of data to enhance current measures and develop solutions to new measurement challenges. You will provide systems support and analysis on a broad spectrum of operational and financial issues to include matters dealing with operational efficiencies, technical functionality, and financial reporting. You will also be accountable for the completion of maintenance and daily support tasks assigned to the Accounts Receivable Department including system issue resolution, root cause analysis, implementations, process documentation and improvements.
About the role:
- Develop various decision support tools, processes, and reports that provide solutions which enhance division or department understanding of cost drivers and revenue potential.
- Ensure that Accounts Receivable systems are setup and maintained to comply with laws, regulations, accounting principles, internal controls, and company policies.
- Serve as a liaison for technical and business resources to gather, document and review requirements that may lead to system changes and/or reports.
- Ensure optimization of Accounts Receivable technology and make recommendations on enhancements and/or new technologies that will improve processes and/or accuracy.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience plus a minimum of four years relatable experience
- Reporting capabilities experience in Business Intelligence software (Cognos, Business objects, SAS, etc).
- PC skills to include working knowledge of MS Access and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of programming methodologies such as object-oriented programming and sequential processing, as well as programming techniques such as Functions, Loops, Conditional Statements, etc. (examples: VBA, SQL) preferred.
- Previous experience with Accounts Receivable systems and process preferred; experience with Oracle E-Business or other ERP systems.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.