Customer Specialist Lead
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm
The Schneider organization is seeking energetic Customer Specialist Lead to join our growing global organization! Leading a customer service team, you will have a comprehensive understanding of all customer facing processes, systems and equipment used in daily operations. You will use this knowledge while evaluating standard methodologies to coach and train improvements that eliminate waste and improve service to customers and drivers. You will be resolving problems, handling customer concerns, and building solid internal and external working relationships. You will be an acting leader, knowledgeable and professional in any workload coverage situation.
About the role:
- Provide process and technology cross training enabling support and coverage to any desk across the team.
- Work across a variety of teams to analyze, define and train optimal business processes.
- Identify knowledge gaps, resolve, and coordinate plans to address and inspect regularly for compliance.
- Provide hands on analyses and problem resolution with customer issues that can be addressed and resolved within the team.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off, as well as remote work options after one year of employment. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience. Minimum of two to four years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills and an ability to work well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to use at least 3 to 4 different programs simultaneously with multiple screens
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.