Recruiting Assistant$2,000 sign-on bonus
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Sun (8am-4:30pm) Mon-Thur 10am-7pm or Sun-Wed 8am-7pm
Schneider is seeking a Recruiting Assistant to join our thriving Driver Recruiting team! As a quality focused Recruiting Assistant, you will act as the initial point of contact for Driver candidates and will introduce program offerings and career opportunities within our organization. With a sales mindset, Recruiting Assistants answer incoming calls, make outbound calls and respond to various recruiting leads, and initiate driver candidates into the initial screening process. As you assess successful Driver candidates through your screening and qualification analysis, you will then schedule interviews to advance them in the hiring process with Schneider.
As a Recruiting Assistant you will:
- Answer phone calls, chats, and texts from prospective Drivers, Owner Operators and Fleet Owners
- Screen driving candidates and direct applicants to the right opportunities
- Actively recruit, prospect, cold call, schedule interviews, coordinate pipelines, and follow up with interested candidates
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Successful candidates will have:
- Earned an Associate degree or have equivalent work experience
- Strong communication, listening, influencing and problem-solving skills, with strong initiative and attention to detail
- The ability to work varied hours to include weekends, evenings and holidays
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.