Sales Administration Manager
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday- Friday 7:30- 4:30
Schneider is seeking a customer focused Sales Administration Manager to be accountable for the execution of new customer opportunities across all services offered in the Van Truckload division. You will have leadership accountabilities to ensure that the standards and measures associated with all aspects of the customer agreement, to include fuel, accessorials, A/R, and reporting are met prior to execution. You will also work with Sales, Sales Leadership, and our support departments to ensure that our order-to-cash processes are documented and communicated to ensure revenue is realized.
About the role:
- Lead the team responsible for onboarding all new Truckload and Dedicated business. This includes creating best in class processes to execute against before, during and after the sale.
- Educate the Enterprise on the value the customer is bringing to our business and ensuring the deal is as such that terms of payment are flawless. This work will be done by established and measurable objectives and guidelines.
- Track, review, analyze and report accessorial revenue to leadership on a monthly basis
- Create a positive customer experience before, during and after the sale
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum of four years relatable experience
- Efficient communication skills with the ability to influence others for a positive outcome
- Strategic thinking and decision making skills with the ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
- Strong leadership experience; coaching and mentoring approach
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.