Bilingual Accounts Receivable Specialist$2,000 sign-on bonus
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday
Limited time $2,000 sign-on bonus if you apply through May 31st, 2022!
Schneider is seeking a Bilingual Accounts Receivable Specialist to reduce outstanding receivables by utilizing effective collection techniques. This role works to determine the root cause of any billing problems to drive resolution and enable the customer to respond in paying outstanding and future invoices in a timely manner. This is accomplished by having a comprehensive understanding of the order to cash process and knowledge of how our internal system interacts to meet the customers expectations. This position will require building a close working relationship with customers, both internal and external.
About the role:
- Responsible for the collection of customer receivables, primarily by phone.
- Identify and resolve customer disputes by researching and analyzing customer transactions.
- Identify customer risk and payment trends, actively communication with customers via phone and / or email to address.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience. Two to four years of relevant experience
- Bilingual spanish written and verbal communication skills preferred
- Ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.