Senior Quality Audit Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday
Schneider is seeking a Senior Quality Analyst to join our thriving team! You will be responsible for establishing, planning, directing, and coordinating department specific quality assurance programs for the INS/Risk Management area promoting operational excellence. You will also be accountable to develop and execute change management and process adherence strategies with all Risk Management departments.
About the role:
- Extract, prepare, analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative data through the use of analytical tools. Identify quality problems and trends and develop recommendations to address the business issues.
- Results orientation, be accountable for data analytics , change management and process management
- Engage with internal and external industry resources regarding best practices.
- Audit files using standard quality coaching criteria to deliver an exceptional experience.
- Identify and analyze gaps between current processes and desired state with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience. Four plus years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience with quality audit techniques, methodologies and tools preferably in the insurance industry.
- Problem solving skills, strong communication, and ability to work in a diverse and dynamic team.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.