Senior Technical Training and Development Specialist
- Green Bay, WI
- Other Remote Locations:
Phoenix , AZ
Chicago , IL
Charlotte , NC
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday
Schneider is seeking a Senior Technical Training and Development Specialist to develop and deliver professional technical training courses for the Schneider maintenance network, specifically supporting our Emergency Maintenance department. You will be a safety advocate and retention ambassador for the organization; preparing new Maintenance Technicians for a safe and rewarding career with Schneider. You will continuously develop technical skills through participation in Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) training courses to stay abreast of new technology.
NOTE: Candidates are not required to be located in Green Bay, this role can accept candidates near any of Schneider's Maintenance shops nationwide. Some travel required.
About the role:
- Develop technical curriculum to include learning objectives, technical content, learning activities, learning aids, and reference material.
- Teach and train technicians by utilizing effective delivery methods based on the different learning styles of the target audience.
- Manage formal training plans and progression of the maintenance associates.
- Collaborate with Tech Team and Safety & Training Manager to update training materials and other technical information.
- Instruct technicians on a variety of sophisticated diagnostic software programs and test equipment used to diagnose complicated electrical and electronic problems.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- An Associate Degree, technical school degree/certificate in diesel engines, electronics and related systems or equivalent experience and a mimimum of five years relatable work experience
- ASE Master Truck Certification preferred
- Exceptional mechanical/technical skill and applied knowledge
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.