Customer Account Executive
Schneider is seeking ambitious and hardworking Customer Account Executives to join our Schneider Transportation Management (STM) Inside Sales team! This role emphasizes B2B inside selling techniques to boldly prospect and establish new customer relationships to generate revenue growth. You will gain knowledge on the transportation industry and how to sell transportation services.
Are you passionate about:
- Enhancing your sales knowledge - During our extensive apprentice program, you start by supporting our existing accounts to gain knowledge on the transportation industry to understand how we price and service our customers effectively.
- Hunting new business – Use your entrepreneurial skillset to identify and develop new business opportunities through prospecting, planning, and cold-calling.
- Utilizing state of the art technology - Establish, grow, and maintain positive working relationships with your customers and provide solutions to them utilizing our best-in-class tools and resources.
- Capitalize on your strong work ethic - Persevering, professional and positive attitude, allowing you to efficiently balance your time, prioritize your workload and work independently while staying motivated.
- Accountability for results - Results driven and able to establish significant goals, committed to constant improvement and learning.
As a Customer Account Executive, you’re going to love:
- Financial freedom - Competitive base pay and uncapped incentive plan.
- Unlimited growth opportunities – Extensive opportunities for career advancement and over 170 instructor and/or self-led development courses.
- Flexibility – Potential remote work after 12 months and strong work life balance.
- Benefits - Paid holidays, generous personal time off, tuition assistance, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching and more.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong worth ethic, effective communication skills, the ability to work autonomously with minimal direction, strong attention to detail and be incentive motivated.
- Excitement to sell digital solutions to our customers and help them see how using our state of the art technology can help them improve their business.
Check out our office videos illustrating our open and high energy office culture:
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion-dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.