- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon 10:30a-7p (every other Monday is 9a-5:30p) and Tue-Fri 9a-5:30p
Schneider has an immediate need for an energetic and dynamic Compliance Specialist to support Schneider’s fleet of drivers to ensure compliance with Federal Department of Transportation, Provincial, State and Company policies. Provide guidance, training, coaching to drivers and operations on the regulations that govern the business and the functions including but not limited motor vehicle reports, commercial driver’s license and employment history records. Join our resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity, respect and excellence in all we do.
About the role:
- Develop and demonstrate a general working knowledge of DOT Regulations (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulation (FMCSR), Parts 300-399) and hazardous materials regulations.
- Violation and Review / Motor Vehicle Report Review. This role is responsible for running daily reports to ensure that each drivers motor vehicle report is reviewed at a minimum of annually. Once the motor vehicle report is received this team reviews the convictions and using judgment and guidelines to identify when follow-up is needed by the driver leader.
- Commercial Driver’s License and Employment History Records This role is responsible for ensuring every driver operating has a current valid driver’s license for the type of equipment they are operating. They collect copies of the license from the drivers and accurately data enter them into the Schneider systems.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. You will love it here.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- High School/GED or equivalent work experience. One to two years relevant work experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.