Purchased Maintenance Coordinator
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
Schneider is seeking a Purchased Maintenance Coordinator to be the point of contact for equipment maintenance vendors within Schneider. The focus will be to support all company equipment maintenance, Schneider Owner Operator equipment maintenance programs and Schneider Finance (SFI) leased tractors. This person ensures all equipment is properly noted in Schneiders Equipment/Maintenance Systems. The position will serve as the technical bridge between service vendors, Schneider company shops, Owner Operators, and Schneider Finance. The coordinator must be knowledgeable on the financial aspects and technical requirements of equipment, warranty considerations, potential maintenance solutions and be able to coach other Schneider associates and vendors for them to make best value decisions.
About the role:
- Serve as maintenance liaison and support for company dedicated accounts, Owner Operators, the Schneider lines of business, and Schneider Finance.
- Serve as the primary liaison between maintenance, operations and Schneider maintenance vendors.
- Develop and communicate the processes used by company dedicated accounts, Owner Operators, Schneider shops, and vendors to maintain the equipment, and to ensure appropriate reimbursements are made for those repairs.
As an associate you will enjoy a competitive hourly wage: starting pay up to $29.50 per hour based on experience. You will also enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience. Two to four years of relevant experience.
- Ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
- Technical school degree in diesel technology preferred
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.