Operations Representative II - Business Owner
- Charlotte, NC
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Sunday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm
Schneider is seeking an Operations Representative to join our thriving team! Our Operations Representatives partner with driving Owner Operators in meeting our customer service commitments, utilizing satellite communications, and Schneider's technology systems. In this role, you will also coordinate day-to-day activities to ensure high-quality service and clear and collaborative communication between our Owner Operators and internal departments.
About the role:
- Establish, develop and maintain positive working relationships with Owner Operators
- Proactively resolve issues along with Customer Service, various internal departments and external vendors ensuring resolution and open communication
- Identify unsafe activities and address them with our Owner Operators to manage behaviors
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through compan y-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A High School diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft systems, and utilization of multiple computer screens
- Strong communication, problem solving, and project management skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.