Senior IT Data Center Administrator
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Schneider is seeking a Senior IT Data Center Administrator to join our thriving team! You will provision and coordinate the management of the Data Centers physical environments. In addition, you will perform increasingly complex hands on repair and maintenance on the Data Centers mechanical systems. This position works to ensure smooth hardware and software implementation, operations within multiple data center sites as well as management of security and floor space.
About the role:
- Maintain accurate floor drawings of the Data Centers mechanical systems and related infrastructure
- Prepare metrics and reports as needed
- Coordinate with Technical Services teams for hardware installation, movement, removal, and disposal
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience. Three plus years of relevant experience
- Proficient knowledge of Data Center physical equipment including HVAC, fire detection & suppression, power generation, power routing, transfer switches, uninterruptable power supply (UPS), breakers, temperature management, and systems redundancy
- Effective planning and coordination with partners including Facilities, IT Technology Services and vendors
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.