- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
Schneider is seeking a Dynamic Account Director to minimize overall logistics cost for the customer. This role is responsible for service performance, staffing, carrier selection, pricing, generating savings initiatives, customization, engineering, implementation scheduling and continuous improvement planning.
About the role:
- Provide leadership and direction to the Account Management staff to identify global business opportunities and generate profitable sales in both new and existing accounts that meet and exceed new business revenue goals.
- Develop a business strategy and implement plans for customers logistics needs and ensure all support functions/departments understand their role.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain Managment or related field required and 6 years of relevant work experience required.
- Demonstrate ability to lead, coach, and develop leaders of people
- Demonstrated success in leading, supervising, managing and developing high performance teams.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.