Senior Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with hybrid options
Schneider is now hiring a Senior Claims Adjuster. The primary responsibility in this position is to fully investigate accidents, and aggressively negotiate property and bodily injury claims of a more complex nature including major accidents. This will entail cost effective management of independent adjusters, legal counsel, and various experts. As a Senior Claims Adjuster, you will ensure that action plans and strategies are being executed that will affect the best possible financial, legal and overall claims outcome.
About the role:
- Manage the initial and ongoing field investigation either directly or through the use of independent adjusters, when necessary.
- Secure all necessary information to properly evaluate complex claims made against INS including major accidents or catastrophic injuries; function as the single point of contact for all parties involved in managing a claim.
- Objectively review and evaluate complex claims for negligence, liability exposure, damages, subrogation potential, compensability, fraud, preventability, DOT or OSHA recordability and other jurisdictional issues and place or recommend an appropriate reserve for both Indemnity and Expense.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Associate degree or Paralegal certification or four to six years of equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with various lines of business simultaneously
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Strong organization skills and be able to adequately and accurately document all pertinent claim activity while maintaining quality of file materials.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.