- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm, on-call coverage one weekend per month
Schneider is seeking a Compliance Administrator to ensure the Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol and company policy program are complaint. This involves ensuring Drug and Alcohol testing meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations as well as Schneider National guidelines. The Compliance Administrator I is also responsible for providing support and customer service to leaders throughout the testing process.
About the role:
- Expertise in all U.S. D.O.T., Canadian, Mexican and State Drug and Alcohol regulations (FMCSR 382, Part 40, 390, and 391)
- Serve as the primary point of contact to ensure drivers, warehouse, maintenance and office associates are tested when required per regulation, state law or Schneider policy
- Provide on-going education to Operations, Recruiting, and Safety Leaders regarding drug/alcohol regulations, policies and procedures
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent work experience with minimum of six plus months of professional education or training
- Two to three years of professional/office relevant work experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.