TECH Maintenance Analyst - 2023 Summer Internship
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday
An internship at Schneider is an excellent opportunity for you to tie what you have learned in the classroom into real-world experience. As part of Schneider's top-notch internship program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in trainings with Schneider leadership on how to network, build personal brand, and other professional skills
- Build relationships with your fellow interns through social and volunteer events
- Get exposure to top Schneider leaders to expand your professional network
- And more!
You will also get to experience first-hand what it is like to work in TECH support at Schneider. Examples of things you could do as part of your day-to-day work in this internship:
- Perform systems tests, pilot new processes, and document outcomes.
- Liaison between associates, Schneider Tech, and software vendors technical staff to correct any issues/errors and to develop system improvements as needed.
- Periodically perform system and process audits to ensure data integrity and identify risks and exposure within our system.
- Analyze and interpret results for leadership teams. Present data in understandable language and format to provide a basis of understanding for sound business decisions.
You don't have to wait until you get a degree to make your mark on the "real world." When you intern with Schneider, you'll work with experienced and innovative people who want to help you grow. Schneider will challenge you, but also support you every step of the way. #schneiderintern
Ideal candidate will:
- Have successfully completed their second year of college or first year of a technical school program and are currently enrolled as a full-time student
- Be pursuing a major relevant to business, supply chain, operations or logistics
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work independently and build relationships
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.