- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our thriving team! The primary responsibilities of this role are to answer incoming questions, organizing the flow of information inside and out of Payroll, and completing functions that support the accuracy and timeliness of associate pay along with fulfilling the obligations of the department. This role will collaborate and provide support to team members as needed along with interacting with other associates to eliminate errors and rework.
About the role:
- Answer external and internal calls, emails, and tickets related to questions and requests. Sending requests to other departments as needed
- Perform a variety of office duties to support the Payroll Team, including, but not limited to, researching associate information, processing incoming and outgoing mail, printing, scanning and filing documentation, running reports and completing assigned project tasks
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience plus a minimum of one year relevant experience required; customer service preferred
- Working knowledge of and skilled with MS Windows applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.