$1,600 sign-on bonus
- Work model:
- Marysville, OH
- Second shift
- Full time; Monday-Thursday, 4:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m., with Saturdays as needed
About the role:
- Monitor shipments from supplier to customer and effectively communicate with customers
- Supervise completion of various routes throughout shift
- Assist in dissemination of daily route schedule to drivers
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance. In addition, we offer:
- Health care
- Vision & Dental
- Bonus program.
What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum one year experience in a dispatcher role involving DOT/FMCSR requirements for Class A CDL drivers (tractor-trailers) in the trucking industry
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, customer relations, conflict resolution, and relationship-building skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other Windows applications
- Proficiency with and knowledge of trucking safety regulations, including ELD systems, hours of service, and CDL driver qualifications
Wholly owned subsidiaries of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) and Midwest Truck and Trailer Maintenance, LLC (MTTM) are operated separately from Schneider with separate operating procedures, qualification requirements, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about MLS/MTTM maintenance jobs, please contact a recruiter at email@example.com.
Job ID: 231575