Warehouse Associate Lead
- Reno, NV
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm
About the role:
- Train new warehouse associates. Plan and schedule tasks for receiving, storage and shipping of all goods and monitor all necessary reports to meet or exceed customer service requirements
- Report policy violations and disciplinary issues to Team Leader or Operations Manager
- Inspect product, assemble, pallet wrap, and yard jockey when needed
- Handle labor costs by maximizing shift productivity
Our preferred candidate will have:
- A High School diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- The ability to team lift or carry up to 150 lbs on a reoccurring basis
- Strong communication, a sense of urgency and the ability to work within deadlines
- Experience working in a warehouse or within a shipping and receiving facility
- The ability to safely and efficiently operate equipment such as hand trucks, pallet jacks, forklifts (sit/stand), RSR, turret, EPJ, clamp and reach trucks when needed
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.