Warehouse Associate I
- Tacoma, WA
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm
Schneider is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our thriving organization! Our Warehouse Associates support the team by manually loading and unloading freight which arrives and departs our warehouse facilities throughout the day. As a Warehouse associate, you'll safely and efficiently utilize a hand truck or pallet jack, inspect products, assemble products and wrap pallets.
Warehouse Associates will:
- Manually load and unload freight from containers, trailers or railcars
- Perform quality checks, product inspection and assembly as needed
- Ensure accuracy and quality of work
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you'll love it here!
Ideal Candidates will have:
- A High School diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- The ability to lift or carry up to 150 lbs on a reoccurring basis
- Strong communication, a sense of urgency and the ability to work within deadlines
- Experience working in a warehouse or within a shipping and receiving facility (preferred)
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.