Dedicated Team truck driver – FordTop drivers earn $70,500 | Up to $24,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $66,202 - $70,297
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Team up with a partner to rack up big miles as a Dedicated account truck driver hauling auto parts for Ford, a multinational automaker. Get home weekly and earn up to $0.47 per mile* as you split about 5,000 miles per week on a consistent lane.
West Memphis Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $66,202 to $70,297* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $70,500* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.47 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly with a Monday evening through Saturday morning work schedule.
- 5,000 average miles per week traveling within Colorado, Florida and Texas.
- 100% no-touch freight, 100% drop-and-hook, hauling auto parts with 5 loads per week and 1 stop-off per load.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
West Memphis Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of West Memphis, AR.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Need a partner to team up with? Learn how Schneider’s Team Matching Program can help you find the perfect fit.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in West Memphis
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Green Bay Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.