Where education becomes expertise
You don't have to wait until you get a degree to start making an impact with your work. When you become a Schneider intern, you'll work alongside a team of experienced and innovative professionals who want to help you grow. We will challenge you, but we'll also support you every step of the way
Looking for real-world job experience?
A Schneider internship offers just that.
Schneider hires between 70 and 90 interns every summer in a variety of fields, including operations, human resources, sales, engineering, IT and more. When you intern with a leader in the transportation industry, you get valuable, real-world experience that sets you up for future success. Schneider internships don't only prepare students for post-graduation jobs, but they help students stand out amongst their peers.
Benefits of interning at Schneider
- Gain valuable experience while working on real-world projects.
- Work with a team of highly skilled associates who want to help you grow.
- Meet Schneider leaders and expand your professional network.
- Build relationships with fellow interns through social and volunteer events.
- Participate in professional skills training guided by Schneider leadership.
Schneider is constantly visiting campuses across the US!
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
“My internship in STM was fantastic. One of the best things I experienced was everyone's willingness to help and coach me. You can't go wrong choosing an internship at Schneider!”