Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver - Bayer | Up to $73,000 per Year | Muscatine, IA
Every other week
6 months or greater CDL experience
This Dedicated Tanker truck driver position features an earning potential up to $73,000 per year,* time at home every other week and a predictable schedule. Dedicated Tanker drivers will haul bulk liquid chemicals for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, Bayer, and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of 700 miles from Muscatine, IA. Enjoy a small-company feel and large-company benefits when you start your career as an Dedicated Tanker driver today!
Never pulled a tanker? No worries! Schneider provides industry-leading paid tanker training and ongoing advancement opportunities. Get started now!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $73,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- Paid based on a daily rate *Based on CDL driver experience
Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Muscatine, IA
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- HazMat endorsement preferred
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age 2.5 years, over 60% automated transmissions
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.