- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday
Schneider is seeking a relationship focused Broker Assistant to assist our Brokers with gaining greater efficiency and higher productivity. You will source new carriers and ensure they have proper operating authority and insurance, as well as develop and maintain a professional relationship.
About the Role:
- Obtain timely updates from the carriers to ensure our loads are in the proper status, troubleshoot all load issues until completion.
- Obtain billing information from third party carriers to ensure we properly bill our customers.
- Complete reports which include verifying loads, service exceptions, pre-notes.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- High School/GED or equivalent work experience and a minimum of one year relatable experience.
- Effective listening, written and oral communication skills, and the ability to develop professional relationships.
- Proven influencing skills, resulting in a positive outcome.
- Strong initiative, work well in a dynamic, fast paced environment and able to work independently with little supervision.
Check out our office videos illustrating our open and high energy office culture:
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.