Senior Copy Writer
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday- Friday
Schneider is seeking an experienced Senior Copy Writer to be responsible for creating high-quality, targeted content for multiple platforms to include traditional collateral (direct mail, out-of-home, trade publications, radio, brochure, flyers, etc.), interactive media, social media, blogs and video production. You will leverage editorial, digital marketing and project management skills to execute communications with the purpose of building Schneider's brand awareness (tone/feel) and generate new leads.
About the role:
- Understand the internal and external audience needs and wants, and identify content opportunities to educate and drive new leads, as well as promote and build the overall Schneider brand.
- Lead projects from request to production to delivery within the set schedule and budget constraints.
- Draft copy and collaborate with the design team to create content for publishing.
- Lead the development and execution of a content calendar that supports the customer journey (awareness, consideration, conversion and retention).
You will enjoy a strong work/life balance as an associate that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or related field) or equivalent work experience, plus four to six years of relatable work experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, the ability to handle projects and own content development, as well as drive multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfort in working with a wide variety of digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Previous computer experience (Mac platform) and an aptitude for learning new technology.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.