Senior IT Innovation Analyst
Schneider is seeking a Senior IT Innovation Analyst. This requires the ability to help develop prototypes to prove out capabilities, provide critical input to business cases and metrics, and support change management efforts to ensure adoption. Additionally, this role requires the ability to operate in ambiguity and across the Enterprise, exhibiting comfort working at the intersection of business and technology. As a member of the Innovation team, this role will have visibility across the Enterprise, and as such, will need to manage perceptions and display professionalism at all times.
About the role:
- Demonstrate an ability to pivot and fail fast, exhibiting flexibility and a positive attitude towards change
- Understand key organizational metrics and help capture and analyze data associated with innovation efforts.
- Influence change in the broader organization by utilizing established relationships and credibility to support efforts to create advocates
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience. Four to Six years relevant experience.
- Five years experience in project-based work that is strategic in nature; or the equivalent. Experience in a corporate or enterprise level role preferred.
- Experience in project and program management preferred.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.