Team Truck Driving Jobs
Upgrade to a better team.
Over 500 Teams — 1,000+ Team drivers — call Schneider home, and we’re still growing. Travel with a friend, racking up big miles and money.Watch the video
More miles, more money
Team truck drivers can expect to see up to 6,000 miles per week. Racking up those miles means bigger paychecks.Watch the video
Choosing a team partner
Schneider recruiters can help match you up with a Team driving partner based on your driving preference.Watch the video
View from the driver's seat
Adventurers and travelers, hit the road with Schneider. Each day you'll get paid to take a road trip a friend.Watch the video
Reasons to be a Team truck driver at Schneider:
Ways to Find a Team Partner
In order to have a successful Team driving career, it’s important to have a productive partnership. Schneider offers two ways for you to find the right co-driver.
- Team Matching Program
- Find A PartnerTeam DriversFind A PartnerTeam DriversWant to drive Team, but don’t have a co-driver? Schneider’s Team Matching Program is designed to pair you up with a driver who has similar preferences.
- Bring your current Team partner
- Already have experience with a Team driving partner? Join Schneider together and you’ll be on the fast track to earning big money. You’ll each need to fill out an easy online application.
Teams in our Van Truckload division travel the country and haul a wide variety of freight, while Teams in our Dedicated division enjoy predictable schedules hauling freight for one primary customer — pay, miles and home time will vary by Dedicated account. Team opportunities are sometimes available in our Tanker division and within our unique Jet-Set configuration as well.
Whatever type of freight you haul, you and your Team partner will get more done together than you ever could individually as a solo driver — and be rewarded accordingly.
More Miles (and Money)
You can expect to see between 5,000 and 6,000 miles per week; racking up miles like that means you'll be bringing home bigger paychecks. In fact, teams are among the highest compensated drivers at Schneider, with many earning up to $73,000 a year each — split the miles, not the money. Split the miles, not the money, plus earn an additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have a hazmat endorsement.
for experienced teamsApply Now >>
- $20,000 sign-on bonus for Van Teams
- Up to $.54 per mile starting pay*
for inexperienced teams Apply Now >>New Class A CDL Holders:
- $15,000 sign-on bonus for Van Teams
- Up to $.42 per mile starting pay with 2 pay increases in the first six months*
- Up to $.03 per mile quarterly bonus
- Up to $.02 per mile annual increase for eligible individual team drivers*
*based on geographic location, contact recruiter for details
Schneider's expedited freight base continues to grow, meaning we have plenty of Teams-specific freight to keep you moving. In order to keep up the maximum-miles pace, you will handle 98% no-touch freight and provide service to large, stable customer base.
We’re constantly striving to make work better and safer for our drivers by investing in new tractors and trailers. Schneider Teams drive the newest equipment — in fact, 100% of Team trucks in our Van Truckload division have automated transmissions, with an average age of eight months. All tractors include top safety equipment and premium interior features including many with power inverters for driver comfort.
Life as a Schneider Team driver is like being on a road trip with a good friend. You’ll get paid to travel the country, enjoying spectacular views from the comfort of your cab — then head home to take a break. You may be able to park at home as well.
Whether you're a new CDL holder, truck driving school graduate or a 20-year veteran, you'll enjoy some of the best home time opportunities in the Team trucking industry:
Van Truckload Teams hometime options, with flexibility:
- Drive 18-23 days = home 3 days
- Drive 24-29 days = home 4 days
- Drive 30-35 days = home 5 days
- Drive 36-41 days = home 6 days
- Drive 42 days or more = home 7 days
Park close to home, or, if you’re not near a Schneider facility, take your truck home. With dozens of facilities throughout the country, and three operations teams dedicated to supporting Team drivers, you’ll always feel close to home.
Team Driver Advisors
When you join Schneider’s Team division, you'll be assigned a Team driver advisors - top-performing drivers. They've been in your shoes and are ready to support you along the way. From insights on sharing a truck with a teammate to tips for having a great experience on the road, they'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Among our 500 Teams, we have examples of successful Teams from just about every walk of life: military Battle Buddies, spouses, empty nesters, driving school classmates, friends escaping the corporate grind and family members. You can be a successful Team!
Get in the driver's seat:
Search and Apply Company Drivers
Top Team Driving Jobs
- Team Truck Driver | Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | New Pay Increase | Arizona
- Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Gates Corporation | Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Jackson, TN
- Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Gates Corporation | Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Siloam Springs, AR
- Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Gates Corporation | Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Galesburg, IL
- Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Gates Corporation | Up to $24,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Hebron, KY
Slice of Orange Blog
More than 700 associates in more than 60 locations volunteer as emergency responders, and one story highlights the difference they can make. Read MoreRead More