Schneider's military benefits program
Benefits that honor those who serve
Schneider appreciates the service and commitment you made to our country. Now, we want you to join the ranks of one of the top military-friendly employers in the United States.
Benefits for military personnel
Guard and Reserve members receive guaranteed time off for weekend drill and annual training without having to use paid time off. If deployed, you will have a place with us when you return.
Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes dental and vision insurance, a competitive personal time off package and a 401(k) with company match. Receive extended benefits pay for up to 18 months if deployed.
Differentiated work schedules
With four-day workweeks and differentiated work schedules that include first-, second-, third-shift opportunities, as well as full- and part-time options, you’ll find a work schedule that aligns with your military commitments.
Opportunities available across the U.S.
Schneider has shop locations across the continental United States so you can find an opportunity no matter where your military career takes you.
Our advancement opportunities allow for professional growth, meaning you will have opportunities to try different roles and see what you excel at.
“The experiences you’ve had in the military are particularly valuable at Schneider. As a result, (military professionals) have been very promotable individuals within Schneider.”
Schneider is one of the nation’s largest, most-recognized business partners of military personnel. We are proud to let our record speak for itself:
- 2021 Military Friendly® Employer Gold Award by VIQTORY (formerly GI Jobs).
- Named 2017 Most Valuable Employer (MVE) for Military Winner by RecruitMilitary.
- Top 35 Veteran Employer by Military.com.
- 2016 Top Veteran Friendly Company by US Veterans Magazine.
- HireVetsFirst employer ESGR (Employer Support for Guard & Reserve) 5-Star employer.
- Ranked #6 on 2017 Best Company for Veterans by Monster and Military.com.
- Sponsor of Enlisted Association of National Guard of the United States (EANGUS) Al Schneider Award.
- Inaugural winner of the Department of Defense Freedom Award.
- Proud supporter of AW2 (Army Wounded Warrior Program).
Find a Diesel Technician job near you