Dedicated Team truck driver - The Home Depot
Top drivers earn up to $83,000 | Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus per team
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $1,280 - $1,560 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
- Dry van trailer hauling building materials.
- 100% no-touch.
- 100% drop-and-hook.
- 10 loads per week.
- Drive within CO, KS, NE, WY, MO, ND, SD and IA.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Annual bonus: Earn 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner’s Permit (if interested in company-paid CDL training).
- Live within 100 miles of Henderson, CO.
- HazMat endorsement required within 60 days of hire — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation – Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.