Drivers are relying on their mobile devices more than ever for their work and also enjoying their free time. We’ve taken that cue and developed the CrossRoads mobile trucker app to make Schneider drivers’ lives easier and respect their time when at home and out on the road.
Our fleet is fully equipped with in-cab wireless mobile communication platforms. Better yet, our mobile app is designed to help drivers when their job extends outside of the cab. The tools and features of the mobile app for truck drivers include:
- Find My Trailer – Map showing your trailer GPS location NEW!
- Work Assignment – Access your work assignments from anywhere
- Track My Relay – Don’t guess where your assigned pickups are NEW!
- Rate Location – Review customer locations for smoother experiences NEW!
- Refer My Friend – Quickly submit a driver referral application
- Reference Numbers – Highlighted key information to reduce documenting in other places NEW!
Building the mobile trucking app has been a true a team effort across the Schneider organization. Our approach is to engage drivers, the Driver Business Leaders (DBLs) and many other associates who know our industry and the Schneider culture to collectively create and enhance the tools within the mobile app. The best ideas come from the people who use the tools every day. We have made a lot of progress and there’s more good apps and functionality coming in 2016 and beyond!
Our drivers are recognizing that the mobile app is making a difference:
“The technology is just growing by leaps and bounds here. I don’t think any other company has what we have and a lot of it is designed to help us do our jobs better.” – Allan Freestone, company driver
Schneider drivers, access the CrossRoads mobile app at crossroads.schneider.com.
Please always remember: Never use your mobile device while driving in any vehicle. Safety first and always!
What features would you like to see in a trucker app? For those who have used Schneider’s CrossRoads mobile app, what do you like best about it?