Senior Tanker Technician
$2,000 sign-on bonus
- Coraopolis, PA
- Second shift
- Full time; Monday-Friday 6:00pm-2:00am
- Perform major and minor repairs as an experienced Senior Tanker Truck Technician in Coraopolis.
- Work on tanker trailers and tractors.
- Perform all repairs involving tanker trailers, including some major wreck repair.
- Complete tanker trailer inspections, diagnosis and work estimations.
- Make decisions on when to repair or replace tanker trailer components that prioritize safety and minimize costs.
Skills and qualifications
- Technical degree in diesel technology or related field, or a minimum of four years of tanker technician experience.
- Mastery of various diesel technician tools, including hand and power tools, cutting and welding torches, frame and body straightening equipment, etc.
- Able to provide recommendations regarding maintenance and repair decisions.
- Able to provide own tools within 30 days of hire.
Pay and benefits
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience.
- Additional $1.50 per hour on second and third shift, plus an additional $.65 per hour on weekends.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Company-provided uniforms and safety eyewear.
- Discounts on boots.
- Company-paid training.
- See full list of diesel technician benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 223244