Set yourself up for success
Take a look inside the Schneider warehouse hiring process and review our interview preparation tips.
What to expect when applying for a warehouse role
Step 1: Search and apply for a job.
- Find open roles in your area and apply for one you’re interested in.
- Once your resumé is reviewed by our recruiting team and you are identified as a possible fit for the role, our team will reach out to schedule a phone interview.
Step 2: Complete the phone interview.
- Be prepared to talk through your resumé and technical skills during your phone screen.
- After the phone interview is conducted and if you are found successful, the recruiting team will work to schedule an interview for you with the hiring leader.
Step 3: Interview with the hiring leader (if applying for a leadership role).
- Make sure you are prepared for your on-site interview by:
- Researching Schneider ahead of time to find out who we are.
- Preparing questions you want to ask the interviews, such as:
- What does training look like?
- What is the culture/team like in the shop?
- What are the metrics I will be accountable for?
- What are the warehouse goals for the year?
- Bringing your resumé with you.
- Being prepared to answer behavior-based interview questions, such as:
- Can you provide a specific example of a time you had to learn a new skill for a job? What approach did you take to be successful?
- Can you tell me about a time when you went above and beyond what was expected of you?
- What key metrics have you been responsible for in your current role or in a previous one? How did your results compare to the initial goal?
Step 4: Begin a dynamic warehouse career at Schneider.
- If you are found successful after the interview, a verbal and written offer will be extended.
- A drug test and background check will be completed.
Have questions or want more information? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.