Dedicated Team truck driver - ToroTop drivers earn up to $99,000 | Up to $24,000 sign-on bonus per team
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $1,360 - $1,670 weekly
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
- Dry van trailer with 100% no-touch freight.
- 60% drop-and-hook.
- 10-20 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and stop-off pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Must be a formed team and live within 100 miles of each other.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner’s Permit (if interested in company-paid CDL training).
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($400/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Insight into our Green Bay team and facility
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.