Dedicated truck driver - TargetTop drivers earn $70,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $56,800 - $69,500
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Haul freight for one of the largest general merchandise retailers, Target, and benefit from a predictable work schedule, 100% drop-and-hook freight and home time each week. As a Dedicated truck driver, you will make average annual earnings of $56,800 to $69,500* and drive about 2,000 miles each week.
Wilton Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $56,800 to $69,500* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $70,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.60 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 2,000 average miles per week within the Northeast.
- Dry van trailers, 5 loads per week, 1 stop-off per load, 95% drop-and-hook freight.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Wilton Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Wilton
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider's Carlisle Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.