Dedicated Part-Time truck driver – WalmartTop drivers earn $60,000 | Up to $2,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $38,250 - $46,750
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Decide how much you earn and how often you get home as a Dedicated Part-Time truck driver on Schneider’s Walmart account. This opportunity provides a flexible schedule with consistent miles, no-touch multi-stop loads with dry van trailers and a primary travel area within Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin.
Sterling Dedicated Part-Time truck driver job overview
- $38,250 to $46,750* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $60,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.14 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Pick your home time.
- Pick your weekly miles and travel within Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin.
- Reefers and dry van trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $1,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Sterling Dedicated Part-Time truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 70 miles of Sterling, IL.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Part-Time truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Sterling
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Gary Facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.