New hourly pay - Regional Intermodal truck driverTop drivers earn up to $90,000 | Up to $6,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,310 - $1,600 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked!
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 95% no-touch freight that is mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 300 miles of Fairburn, GA.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and load pay.
- Longevity bonus: Earn 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- Live within 75 miles of Austell, GA or Fairburn, GA.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- New equipment – Day cabs and sleeper trucks come with automated transmissions and average 3 years of age.
- Constant support – Leaders and dispatch provide 24/7/365 operational and maintenance support.
- More drop-and-hook freight – Spend more time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.