Dedicated truck driver - GE HaierTop drivers earn $73,000
- Average pay:
- $56,250 - $68,750
- Home time:
- Multiple times per week
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Earn up to $0.56 per mile* and get home multiple times per week with this Dedicated account truck driver position with GE Haier, an appliance manufacturer. Enjoy consistent miles and delivery schedules without having to unload freight.
Grand Prairie Dedicated nighttime truck driver job overview
- $56,250 to $68,750* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $73,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.56 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home multiple times per week.
- 2,100 average miles per week within 250 miles of Grand Prairie, TX.
- Delivering appliances to warehouses, appliance stories or other locations, with no unloading freight (may have to tailgate to back of trailer) and typically 5 loads per week.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Grand Prairie Dedicated nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Grand Prairie, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Grand Prairie
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Wilmer Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.