Dedicated Flatbed truck driver - Master HalcoTop drivers earn $63,000 | $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $50,850 - $62,150
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Get home daily and haul fence materials for Master Halco as a Dedicated Flatbed driver at Schneider. Dedicated Flatbed drivers make average annual earnings of $50,850 to $62,150, average 1,450 miles each week and make multiple stop-offs per load.
Highland Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job overview
- $50,850 to $62,150* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $63,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- 1,450 average miles per week within 250 miles of Highland, CA.
- Flatbed trailers with multiple stop-offs per load. At some locations, drivers are required to use moffett forklifts.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Highland Dedicated Flatbed truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Highland, CA.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Highland
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Wilmer Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.