Dedicated Flatbed Truck DriverTop Drivers earn $70,400 | Up to $4,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Average pay:
- $59,355 - $72,545
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
This Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver position features weekly home time and up to $0.59 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile. Dedicated Flatbed truckers will haul multi-stop freight for a manufacturer of quality commercial wood doors, laminate countertops and more for office and home. Dedicated truck drivers will benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of AL, FL, GA, KY, MD, NJ and OH.
Eligible Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Rome Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $70,400 per year
- $4,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Rome, GA
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer - consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.