Regional Tanker truck driverTop drivers earn up to $68,000
- Average pay:
- $1,060 - $1,290 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Tanker trailer hauling liquid chemicals.
- Home for 34-48-hours typically on weekends.
- 3-5 loads per week.
- Drive within the Southern region.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay including loading and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $950 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Limited-time $1,500 transition bonus for drivers with tanker experience.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Reserve, LA.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- TWIC card preferred — required to start process within 60 days of hire.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- Bigger money – You'll be one of the highest paid drivers in the fleet.
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.