Dedicated truck driver - HondaTop drivers earn $67,500 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $46,800 - $57,200
- Home time:
- Multiple times per week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Haul auto parts and get home multiple times per week as a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider's Honda account. As a driver on this account, you can expect average annual earnings of $46,800 to $57,200 while driving about 1,300-1,500 miles each week.
Mansfield Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $46,800 to $57,200* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $67,500* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.62 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home multiple times per week.
- 1,300 - 1,500 average miles per week within Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri and Ohio.
- Dry van trailers and 100% no-touch freight.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $3,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Mansfield Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Mansfield, OH.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Mansfield
- Consistency - Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider's Columbus Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.