Dedicated Straight Truck Delivery driver – Automotive
Get home daily and earn $16 per hour* on this non-CDL Dedicated driving position for a multinational automotive corporation. Enjoy a consistent local schedule as you travel within Nebraska and Wyoming.
Sidney Dedicated Straight Truck Delivery driver job overview
- Up to $16 per hour*.
- Home daily with a Tuesday-Saturday schedule.
- Haul and unload automotive parts between distribution centers and dealerships, using a manual pallet jack.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Sidney Dedicated Straight Truck Delivery driver qualifications
- Valid motor vehicle driver’s license.
- Class O license required.
- Live within 40 miles of Sidney, NE.
- Prior straight truck delivery experience preferred.
Not sure if you’re qualified? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Hourly pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Sidney
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Grimes Facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.