Dedicated Flatbed truck driverTop drivers earn $60,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $45,450 - $55,550
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Get home daily and earn all-inclusive activity-based pay as you haul and deliver building materials on a 36-foot flatbed with moffet as a Dedicated truck driver on this account for The Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer.
Madison Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job overview
- $45,450 to $55,550* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $60,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $100 per day* with weekly performance pay up to $600 per quarter and up to $300 in monthly customer service bonus, plus mileage, stops, carry ins.
- Home daily.
- 500 average miles per week within 200 miles of Madison, WI.
- Hauling building materials directly to homeowners, job sites, businesses, etc., unloading product from flatbed with moffet, averaging 5-15 stops per day.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Madison Dedicated Flatbed truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 25 miles of Madison, WI.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Madison
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- Position based out of customer’s Madison facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.