Dedicated Flatbed truck driver – The Home DepotTop drivers earn $67,000
- Average pay:
- $54,450 - $66,550
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Get home daily as you haul and deliver building materials on a 36-foot flatbed with moffet as a Dedicated truck driver on this account for The Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer.
Pittsburgh Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job overview
- $54,450 to $66,550* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $67,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter and up to $300 in monthly customer service bonus.
- Home daily with mostly Monday-Saturday schedules starting at 6 a.m.
- Hauling building materials directly to homeowners, job sites, businesses, etc., unloading product from flatbed with moffet, averaging 10-15 stops per day.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Pittsburgh Dedicated Flatbed truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 20 miles of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Pittsburgh
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation – Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you’ll be doing.
- Position based out of customer’s Pittsburgh facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.