Dedicated Part-time truck driver – appliancesTop drivers earn $40,000
- Average pay:
- $34,675 - $38,325
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Haul 95% no-touch dry van loads for an industry-leading appliance company while benefiting from daily home time and up to $0.41 per mile*. As a Dedicated truck driver on this account, you will average 1,800 miles per week and make average annual earnings of $34,675 to $38,325*.
Laredo Dedicated Part-time truck driver job overview
- $34,675 to $38,325* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $40,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.41 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home daily.
- 1,800 average miles per week within Texas and surrounding states.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Laredo Dedicated Part-time truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 20 miles of Laredo, TX.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Part-time truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Laredo
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Laredo Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.