Dedicated Tanker nighttime truck driver - liquid silicaTop drivers earn $65,000
- Average pay:
- $52,650 - $64,350
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Earn up to $65,000 per year* with daily home time as a Dedicated Tanker nighttime truck driver hauling bulk liquid silica for an advanced materials and specialty chemicals company. Enjoy consistent miles and a predictable schedule while staying local and getting to know one customer. Tanker and Dedicated account-specific paid training will set you up for success.
Chicago Dedicated Tanker nighttime truck driver job overview
- $52,650 to $64,350* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks and a daily pay rate.
- $65,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily with night shift schedule.
- 1,500 - 1,700 average miles per week on a Dedicated local lane.
- Hauling non-hazardous silica silicate, with 24 loads per week.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Chicago Dedicated Tanker nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 40 miles of Chicago, IL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire as a CDL driver.
- Night driving is required.
Need a Tanker endorsement or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Tanker nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker in Chicago
- Elite paid training – Learn how to master this unique work with industry-leading paid orientation specifically for Tanker driving.
- Top-notch equipment – Drive the best thanks to continuous investments in tractors, tank trailers and Tanker-specific technology.
- Position based out of this customer’s Chicago Heights, IL, facilities for easy access.
- Learn more about Tanker and Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.