Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driver - The Home DepotTop drivers earn up to $85,000 | $15,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $1,400 - $1,630 weekly
- Home time:
- Every three weeks
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul freight.
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Dry van trailer hauling building materials.
- 100% no-touch.
- 100% drop-and-hook.
- 6-7 loads per week.
- Drive within the Midwest.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation – Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you’ll be doing.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.